Helping Veterans, Current Military, First Responders and their Families
Cope with Traumatic Stress
A project of the American Legion, Newport Harbor Post 291 in conjunction with Patriot Outreach
"There is nothing more relaxing than being out sailing. The water, the waves, the wind and the sun combine to sail all your cares away"
- Tim Bercovitz, Skipper of the 'Fairwind'
Outings Most Weekends - Please Call: 949-394-2261
Newport Beach, Ca 92663 (cross-street is 15th and West Balboa Blvd.
Meet and greet at 10:00 am, followed by an orientation and safety instructions on the 'Fairwind'
American Legion Newport Harbor Post 291, 215 15th Street,
The program is as follows:
- We will greet and take you to the dock to board FAIRWIND. Parking location will be given at time of registration.
- Refreshments and Lunch served on the 'Fairwind'.
- Life jackets are provided.
- Sail on the 'Fairwind' from Newport Beach Harbor for 2-3 Hours, and then return to dock between 3pm to 5pm
On the day of the event, contact (951) 867-1551
FOR RESERVATIONS: Please RSVP to “Skipper Tim” at (714)-527-0285 by Thursday before each Sail date
Or 949-394-2261 on date of the event,
Spouses and Children are invited.